Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Perfection!

We had our NT exam today, which tests your risk for down syndrome, trisomy, turner's syndrome and spina bifida. They take your blood and measure the fold on the back of the baby's neck. When they combine the two they give you a preliminary risk (which we will get back on Monday). They give you another blood test at 15 weeks and then combine all three tests to give you a final result. The neck fold looked great, it measured 1.3 (which is well within the normal range). The baby was kicking and moving all over the place and measuring 5 days ahead!!! We are officially 11w6d along. Jason and I are SO excited. We also got to schedule our BIG gender ultrasound for April 8th.....stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. We are SO SO SO SO SO SO happy for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi & Jason,
    I am so excited about your little miracle.
    If anyone deserves to be parents it's you two.You r both so wonderful to other people's children, and kids love u so much.
    I am so proud of your attitudes and the faith u have. God will take care of everything this time. I can't wait for the baby to get here so I can spoil it like I did u.
    You have always felt more like a daughter to me & uncle Butch than a niece.
    I Love Ya'll,
    Aunt Ann

    ReplyDelete