Monday, March 22, 2010

Show me the goods!

I had a tinny, tiny (I mean small) amount of brown spotting today. I didn't really freak out, but I know this is not really normal in your second trimester so I called the doctor. He thought everything was fine but wanted me to come in for a quick ultrasound since I am going to be in Florida for the next 6 days. I never turn down ultrasounds, so I hopped in my car and was on my way! The baby looked great. He/she was measuring right on time, moving all around and flipping from front to back. Towards the end the tech asked if we wanted to find out what we were having. Of course I said yes but there was only one small problem. The baby had its knees together and its ankles crossed. We tried for about 20 minutes and finally he/she opened its legs up and then closed them immediately! The tech thought she may have seen little boys parts, but it was too fast to really see what was going on. The baby and I had a long talk on the way home and are hopefully in agreement that on April 8th he/she has a one time pass to open its legs and show us the goods, then it can go back to being modest for the rest of its life!! Here are a few pictures to hold you over for the next 2 weeks.






2 comments:

  1. So glad everything is coming along just fine! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay... I can't wait until the 8th and I'm so happy all is going well! Have fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete