Sunday, March 14, 2010

Survey says....

Just for fun I took a gender prediction test from intelligender. Basically you pee in a cup and if the test turns orange you are having a girl and if it turns green you are having a boy. The website states the test has an 82% accuracy rate, I am sure it is more like 50/50, but it was fun none the less. The picture quality is not so great because my iPhone doesn't have a flash, but in real life it was really orange...yes it said we are having a GIRL! We'll see in a few weeks if it was right.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to find out for real! So excited for you and praying every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did that too and guess what... it said girl and we are having a BOY! :) It was fun though and I can't wait to find out what you guys are having! I started blogging again too www.livinglaughingloving.blogspot.com and I didn't even realize we have the same background... I guess great minds think alike! :)

    ReplyDelete