Monday, July 5, 2010

6th and 7th Month Survey!

Ok, I'll admit it....I have been a horrible blogger lately! Life has been non-stop and I have some really exciting things to share. I am going to try and sit down today and do some marathon blogging and just for being so patient I am going to take and post some pictures of our new house with my recently found camera!!

How far along? 30 weeks!!
Total weight gain: + 10lbs
Maternity clothes?: O yeah!
Sleep: Repeat of first tri, I bet I get up 10 times a night to go to the bathroom
Best moment this week: Spending all of our Babies R Us gift cards
Movement: one man party going on in my uterus these days
Gender: BOY!!!
Labor Signs: None
Belly Button in or out? In, but really flat
What I miss: Being able to walk up the stairs without feeling like I just ran a marathon
What I'm looking forward to: Finishing the nursery
Milestones: I had my baby shower last weekend and it was fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment