Monday, July 5, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish....NEW Fish

Yes, I may be a little partial but it really was the best baby shower I have ever been to. Hats off to my fabulous friends; Jackie, Jill & Amy. They did such a great job (and handled the stress of me and my very high expectations wonderfully) :) I didn't take any pictures, so I stole these off Jackie's blog....enjoy!

Me and the 3 hostess

My mom and Mother in Law (I hate saying Mother in Law, it sounds so formal and we have such a good relationship, it seems there would be a better term)

My mom, Nana and Aunt Ann

View from the living room during present time

Cadyen got SO many gifts, this isn't even half of them :)






Cutest cake ever (and it pays homage to my favorite Dr. Suess book and holiday)!






I cannot wait to dress Cayden in these onesizes!


1 comment:

  1. SO happy for you! Looks like you had an AWESOME event! You look beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete