Friday, January 28, 2011

Life Lately

It seems like it has been forever since I have posted here. I have no idea if people even still read this blog.

To be honest, I am not really sure what to do with it. My friend Jackie is a great mommy blogger, me not so much. I will probably at least keep it active so that others struggling with infertility (yes even though we are about as fertile as they come our recurrent miscarriages label us infertile...weird) can come here for a story with a happy ending. I know I loved reading blogs that ended in a healthy, take home baby when we were in the thick of it. They gave me hope when I needed it most.

Then again, I may get a second wind and suddenly become a great blogger, who knows! In the meantime here a few pictures of our almost 5 month old (time really does fly when you're having fun).

1 comment:

  1. I am SO proud!! We (being your Texas friends and family) need these updates since we don't get to see you all the time!

    ReplyDelete